We do understand that you have already spent lots on the exam. Please let us assist you. Ensure that you pass your RE3 Exam First Time, by obtaining our easy to follow, up-to-date material, Multiple Choice Question advice and mock exams in line with the Blooms Taxonomy and 4 levels as required by the FSB. Also hurry as the new format of the exams are on their way due to RDR implementation.
What do I get?
- Up-to-date, Easy to follow RE3 Study Guide 2017 containing:
- NEW: Online Pre-recorded Workshop presentations;
- NEW: 112 Multiple Choice questions + answers (Difficulty level 1-4);
- NEW: Cross-references added with references to Board Notices, Regulations, Acts;
- NEW: 8-Steps on how to study for Multiple Choice Exams;
- NEW: 4 Steps on answering Multiple Choice Questions like a PRO;
- NEW: 25 Multiple Choice Test tricks and strategies;
- NEW: 23 Multiple Choice Exam Strategies to up your results;
- Free material is not always up-to-date and the question level in the material contribute to failing the exam;
- Unit 11: Apply knowledge of how intermedairies must be licenced before they do business; and
- Unit 12: Deal with Rebates, omitted from the FREE material.
- Summary of material at end of each section;
- Mock Exams Pack (120 Questions, difficulty level 1-4);
- Additional benefits: RDR, TCF, POPI.
The moment payment has been made your material and mock exams will be added to your profile in the student zone, my courses. Immediate access, you can now start studying and doing your mock exams.
Please note: You are unable to print your exam, due to the fact that the mock exams are all online. This however set us apart and enabled us to achieve GREAT results in the actual exams. See some of the feedback received on our website.
Learner Testimonial: We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the following Regulatory Examination: Name of the examination First Level Regulatory Examination: FSPs (sole proprietors) and Key Individuals in Categories I, II, IIA, III and IV Date 23/05/2017 Venue PTA - Brooklyn Forum Building Result Status Pass Result: (%) 73.75