CPD - Employee Motivation
Employee Motivation 2020/21
4.5 CPD Hours
R 434,78 (R 434,78 excl VAT)
COURSE CONTENT OVERVIEW:
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part.
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation.
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation.
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology.
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.