CPD - Administrative Office Procedures
Business Etiquette 2020/21
4.5 CPD Hours
R 434,78 (R 434,78 excl VAT)
COURSE CONTENT OVERVIEW:
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organisation.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.