(R 313,04 excl VAT)
Section 43 of the Financial Intelligence Act stipulates that:
- An Accountable Institution must provide training to its employees on FICA and its own internal rules
- The FICA compliance officer is responsible for ensuring that training takes place
- The training manual must be updated regularly
- Training should be ongoing, with regular refresher courses
- Employees may need to be assessed to evaluate their level of knowledge and understanding
- Employees should not deal with clients before being trained on FICA and the Accountable Institution’s internal rules.
The Code of Conduct report, which will replace the current Compliance Report, requires a lot of detail and proof on all of the above requirements
COURSE CONTENT OVERVIEW:
- Annual CPD Subscription;
- A 69 page Study Guide in digital format.
- The exam consists of 30 Multiple Choice and Short Questions that can be answered online.
- Your result will immediately display on the system once you completed the exam.
- We will issue an verifiable Digital Certificate as proof that you successfully complete the training.
- If you prefer a printed certificate, you can select the printed certificate option during the checkout process.
CERTIFICATE SHIPPING FEES
|Printing of Certificate and Collecion from our offices
||R 345.00 (R 300.00 excl VAT)
|Printing of Certificate and Courier Fee (JHB and PTA Only)
||R 414.00 (R 360.00 excl VAT)
|Printing of Certificate and Courier Fee (Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth and George Only)
||R 437.00 (R 380.00 excl VAT)
|Printing of Certificate and Courier Fee (All other locations)
||R 552.00 (R 480.00 excl VAT)